Motorsport is dangerous ONLY for those who do not follow a few simple rules!
SAFETY HAS FIRST PRIORITY!
Attention: Motorsport is attractive, but can also be dangerous. As a spectator of a motorsport event, you must follow the most important safety rules for your own safety!
Along the hillclimb circuit, 50 meters is generally considered a restricted zone to the right and left of the track (except for designated spectator zones).
The most important safety rules are:
- Always be on time at the pre-selected spectator points!
- Never get too close to dangerous points!
- Always stand behind the barriers and the restricted areas marked by the organizer!
- Never stay at points that you could not leave in case of a dangerous situation!
- Never stay at points which are below street level!
- Never cross the track during practice or race runs!
- Think not only about your personal safety, but also about the safety of the participants and thus do not cause difficulties for the participants!
- If you are traveling with children, ALWAYS keep them under supervision!
- Stay at the same spectator area until the end of the runs until the organizer clears the track again!
- Never stand too close to the track!
- A greater distance also gives you a much better view when watching!
- If a participant has an accident or technical problems, think first of all about your own safety! The marshals are the only ones who rush to help!
- Your safety, your health and your life are more important than any participant’s ranking!
- Please do not disturb the organizer’s officials in their tasks!
- Strictly follow the instructions and orders of the marshals, the organizer and the police!
- Keep nature clean and thereby do not pollute the environment! Take your trash to the nearest collection point and dispose of it there – thank you for that!
- Always expect the unexpected!